• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.1k questions

240k answers

290k comments

392 users

+3 votes
Chennai Express did 140cr from multiplexe and 68cr from single screens while Dhoom 3 did 175cr from multiplexe and 85cr from single screens . Both films multiplexe vs single screens ratio is 2.059:1 . YJHD did 121cr from multiplexe and 58cr from single screens . Ratio is 2.086:1 . So can we say, Chennai Express ticket price was not increased that much which we are talking about ? To see probable ticket price, check the related question of this post . Your opinion please
asked in Box Office Related by Producer (111k points)
98% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Collection=footfall (no of people×ticket price..
Even if ticket prices are same footfall maters...

answered by Producer (108k points)
selected by
I know bro . But when Multiplexe vs Single screen ratio is same then this comparison is ok if we want to know which film had higher probable average ticket price . Isn't it ?
Its just an average dude
See
4:2=2:1 but that doesn't mean 4=2 or 2=1
What I mean is if multiplex collection and single screen collection both increased then ratio will be same but no the no..
For D3 single screen and mulplex both collection increased proportionally....whereas yjhd multiplex collection factoril is more...
I know yaar . Same thing will happen with Happy New Year too . I just wanted to say CE didn't had that much higher average ticket price which some public are talking about .
Hmmm....Ohkk..
–1 vote

Ayeee... SRK fan trying to use his expired brain!

It means that more people went to watch Dhoom 3. Stop using your brain

answered by Assistant Director (44.8k points)
I didn't mean that . I don't think there is any relation between probable average ticket price and footfalls . When Multiplexe vs Single screen ratio is same then this comparison is ok if we want to know which film had higher probable average ticket price . Isn't it ?
Please don't use your brain anymore. You've already made fun of yourself. Please don't!
It will be good for you if you don't worry about my brain . What fun ? Make it clear here

Related questions

+9 votes
3 answers 101 views
+8 votes
3 answers 740 views