• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

393 users

+10 votes
asked in Actors by Star (150k points)
96% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

UTV are foolish to release haider with BB as its already a no contest. Even the mighty khans wont clash with hrithik ever, as they know they will get very stiff competition. For me, hr is on the same level as srk, salman and aamir. Hes given three highest grossers of the year and the highest grosser of all time by beating gadar lifetime. Does he have anything to prove? Hes already beyond that.

answered by Producer (102k points)
selected by
+1 vote

2nd October is such a good release date thats why Haider is releasing on that date even though it will have to clash with Bang Bang.it depends upon the movie also because no one dared to clash with k3 considering its a franchisee film...and bang bang is not big as k3..

answered by Director (132k points)
+1 vote

After BB Koi Khan bhi dare nehi karega. Aise Mr. G.One Akshay Aur ajay ne SRK se clash kiya tha. Jab ajay ne pungi baja diya aur SRK ne Jeetu ji se bheek mangi hain postponement ke liye.

answered by Executive Producer (69.1k points)
0 votes

'Bang Bang' Von't Cross d 150 Cr. Mark I Bet.

answered by Mega Star (200k points)
–1 vote

I agree dat BB will win d clash but if Shahid were in BB n HR in Haider, then also d result wud hv been same i.e BB wud hv won. So its about genre, nt HR's star power.....

answered by Unit Manager (30.4k points)
great answer man kuch chu log to yahan tak kehte hai ki hr is above srk.
Acha toh ppnh which was a commercial entertainer coudnt cross kites which had way less favourable genre and had bad wom even 3 years after it and his massy film rr collected similar to a historal drama ja which released 5 years back first clear your doubts then comment with such answers.
–2 votes

when bang bang fails you people will say wait for mohenjo daru.

answered by Unit Manager (32.2k points) 2 flags
K3 failed to beat YJHD. Lol. 188 crore acc. to BOI 9Hindi + REgional). HNY won't cross 150 crore.
then...acc. to yr senerio.bb wont cross 100cr..
Why Arvind. Blockbuster trailer + Chartbuster songs. Agar yeh  100 crore nehi kar sakta toh HNY ka Flop Trailer aur Flop song 50 crore nehi karega.
+1
Same thing goes to u Srakian as u said man.. If HNY fail at boxoffice then u guys will say wait for fan or ree

Related questions

+3 votes
6 answers 234 views
+8 votes
8 answers 226 views