• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.4k questions

245k answers

298k comments

696 users

+8 votes
AFTER SEEING TRALER AND INDIAWALI  I THINK YES.

srk apne dum pe to itna to kar hi sakte hai

but lifetime has  very less chance as farah film is hard to get very good wom to excellent wom.

lifetime wil finish around 250cr to 255cr
asked in Movie Discussions by Unit Manager (32.2k points)
98% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

I am confident Happy New Year will break first weekend and first week and may break or atleast come close to lifetime of Dhoom 3. Dhoom 3 did not have great wom and still broke all records. But it had brand name which HNY does not have. Dhoom 3 had one month of free run but HNY has only 2 weeks. If content is liked then 250 crores should not be a problem with increased screens and ticket prices. Regional versions will be hit due to release of big south films like Kaththi. But if Action Jackson flops on Nov 7 then HNY will get benefit. Overall it will be a close race as far as lifetime is concerned.

answered by Assistant Director (41.6k points)
selected by
+4 votes

ME..!! ME..!! ME..!! ME..!! ME..!!

AND I ALSO BELIEVE THAT HNY WILL CROSS DHOOM 3's COLLECTIONS OF 260 CRS

answered by Mega Star (203k points)
Your fav atbb movie since 1989?
+4 votes

Weekend will be broken by a big margin i.e 18-20 cr.
Week will be beaten by a small margin of 8-10 cr n then lifetime depends on 2nd week. If its around 55-60 cr, then lifetime will also be beaten.

answered by Unit Manager (30.6k points)
+3 votes

INSHA-ALLAH Opening Day Se Le k Lifetime Sab Tute.

answered by Mega Star (200k points)
+1 vote

If it release on 24th it will break opening weekend record by 15cr margin anf it is released on 23rd it will break by small but whatever the scenario is HNY will break first weekend & Week record by sure

answered by Production Accountant (27.7k points)
+1 vote

Roflmao
Hadh hoti hai khwaabon ki
What is hny??
Is that film a dhoom franchise??that it will break d3 records
It will collect 200cr max
That's it

answered by Location Manager (6.4k points)
0 votes

I am very much confident that HNY will thrash D3 records.... inshalla ...!!

answered by Executive Producer (64.4k points)
0 votes

SRakiN are making HNY grand movie because it's their favorite actor movie..and I support their love to their supper star..but the thing I also don't like is they are making 250cr is like a 50cr. I mean dhoom 3 only collect 270cr even with best series, best production value and one of the biggest star.. But thing with HNY is it's not a series and Farrah movie usually not so good movie... I believe HNY will collect similer to KIck but in oversea it will definetly collect big but not much as dhoom 3.

I believes 1week will be around 150-160cr

answered by Location Manager (6k points)