Logging in Errors

Please tell why you hate or dislike particular star? Don't say because of fans

+7 votes
I dislike srk due his selfish nature n self proclaimin act n makin fun of other star in awards show when other make fun of him he cry like a child(aamir made fun of srk)...
asked Sep 4, 2014 in General by playboy Unit Manager (30,823 points)
18% Accept Rate

edited Sep 4, 2014 by Pallav
I will not discuss personal reasons here as it wud b injurious to sum psycho so called  biggest fans.........frankly any1 who tries to spoil srk image directly/indirectly, i loath him to death...!!

9 Answers

+9 votes

To be honest I admire SRK a lot and I want to be his die-hard fan but I think my likeness for Salman is more than SRK...Sometimes I make fun of SRK as I like teasing Srkians bcoz they think are supreme.....No one match SRK's consistency;charm in Bollywood....He always come in my top 5 actors list..He respects his fan a lot....A true megastar....Respect

answered Sep 4, 2014 by puneetshukla Producer (101,948 points)
true fan spotted!
Ye lo +1.......maza a gya...too much fun!!!
@puneet > good answer bro . Keep it up .
Thanx bro
+5 votes

Blanka please answer to this question..........

answered Sep 4, 2014 by naya yug Director (130,310 points)
buahhaha.........all waiting for Lord's verdict
+3 votes

I will not discuss personal reasons here as it wud b injurious to sum psycho so called biggest fans.........frankly any1 who tries to spoil srk image directly/indirectly, i loath him to death...!!

answered Sep 4, 2014 by Raghib Executive Producer (69,552 points)
These psycho fans r very chicken hearted nd reality myt b fatal to dem...!! Its not difficult to guess those stupid fans!
+1 vote

Aamir Khan....................................

answered Sep 4, 2014 by Charlie Production Designer (13,409 points)
0 votes

I hate SRK,and you already wrote the reasons.

answered Sep 4, 2014 by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267,394 points)
0 votes

I dislike Shahrukh coz this time again he took a dig at Aamir and Pk for no reason!.... The interviewer asked a question that is not related to Aamir or Pk but he brought it and made fun of my fav Star....

answered Sep 4, 2014 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (76,998 points)
Replying back is Aamir's nature!...
@kashyap > did you seen the interview of srk when he said 'Don't call it tallent' regarding pk first look poster ? If yes then what was the question asked by interviewer ?
Hostess  Mini Mathur asked SRK if he had any talent hidden under his belt, SRK quipped, " Now it's getting vulgar... show the world what you have under the belt.
Wait, mujhe lagaa PK poster ki baat kar rahe hain hum ( I thought we were talking about the poster of PK)."

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/shah-rukh-khan-on-aamir-khan-pk-poster/1/375363.html

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/shah-rukh-khan-on-aamir-khan-pk-poster/1/375363.html
wait what was bad in that reply. PK poster before it was released was shown to SRK and he liked it. I dont think you understood the joke. it wasnt a dig.
0 votes

I dislike salman for number of reasons. Most of which go beyond the scope of this forum. But he was my second fav actor in the 90's.

answered Sep 4, 2014 by Intense Director (127,853 points)
0 votes

I dislike Srk for buying awards when he didn't deserve in K3G MNIK VEER ZARA DEVDAS KKHH etc it's my personal thinking

answered Sep 4, 2014 by Irdwhelp Editor (83,671 points)
lol ye wala point mae bhul gaya
bhai give +1 atleast if U had like.
+1............................
–1 vote

I hate srk bcz he is *****,selfish,hypocrite and always try to humilate others.He say he respect women but can work with honey singh !

answered Sep 4, 2014 by Deleted User Id - 0

Related questions

+4 votes
11 answers 314 views
+4 votes
9 answers 230 views