• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.1k questions

240k answers

291k comments

392 users

+8 votes
And first day will nt be more dan 38cr...stop dreaming 45cr
asked in Movie Discussions by

7 Answers

+3 votes

If you think that 275 crs for HNY is over hyping then i will not agree with you HNY have all the chances of beating DHOOM 3 only condition WOM should be positive

300 crs might be very difficult but beating DHOOM 3 should be the belief of all srk fans and i believe that if WOM is positive then it will surely beat DHOOM 3

answered by Super-star (199k points)
+1 vote

Agree...........................

answered by Unit Manager (39.3k points)
+1 vote

Chalo shukar ek to dhang ki prédiction ayi ...hum srkians khud hi mauka dete hain dusroun ko illogical baaten kar ke tahke wo hamari le saken :/

answered by
Few srkians really give kiddish predictions n make fun of themselves in d end..
Yeah i agree.......we srkians are badnaam cuz of them
+1 vote

I think thats what fans are for they always estimate more than normal but I think film with good wom will do very good but beating d3 it has to be seen for that weekdays needs to be big to take take it well past d3 first week as post 1st week collections wont be like d3.

answered by Director (130k points)
+1 vote

It should Collect 300 Crore & 1st day will be 41 - 42 Crore Nett.

answered by Production Designer (12.8k points)
+1 vote

are bhai please yar 245 crores halwa nahi hai .. movie achi na hui jo ki lag raha haii.. humshakal type ki hui to collection girne me time nahi lagta.. shuruwat ra,one ki bhi achi hui thi.. and hny wont cross 36 crores... on first day 40 to duur ki baat hai

max 100 crores 3 day weekend.. and lifetime 190-200 crores

answered by Production Accountant (20.2k points)
sale tu astrologer hai kiya
lifetime ka to pata nahi lekin first day 42cr + hoga.
Lifetime will be way more dan kick if wom like Ce.....probably 250cr
are don bhai krish 3 ne 4th day me 31cr kiya tha to hny ka first day 40cr+ kyon nahi ho sakta.
abe astrologer ka baap hun.. teri kundli bhi hai mere hath me ;) .. aur sun 42 crores hahahhaahhahahahahahha... 40 crores bhi nahi honge
0 votes

With Positive WOM Sky is d Limit...And INSHA-ALLAH WOM Positive Hi Hoga

answered by Mega Star (200k points)

Related questions

+10 votes
3 answers 191 views
+6 votes
10 answers 185 views