• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
14 Online
1 Member And 13 Guest
Members present at the site
+6 votes
Choices:
Ranbir kapoor (8 votes, 57%)
Ranveer singh (4 votes, 29%)
Varun dhawan (2 votes, 14%)
Arjun kapoor (0 votes)
asked in Actors by Editor (81.7k points)
96% Accept Rate
Simple........self made superstar again,.....RANVEER SINGH

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

IT WILL BE RANVIR AND VARUN

answered by Executive Producer (63.3k points)
selected by
+6 votes

Ranbir Kapoor and Sidharth Malhotra(Who is much better than Varun Dhawan).

answered by Unit Manager (37.6k points)
I agree varun is an over-actor while Sidhart gave good performances in Ek Villain Hasee toh Phasee , if not good than still better than all performances of Varun...
His acting was good in these two films, better than SOTY and much better than varun in MTH a nonesense movie And HSKD the film which was a headache
agree varun overacted in mth but he was good in sot and good in hskd but sid is expressionless in all movies and doesnt emote at all...u vil agree after his few upcoming movies
i dont't think like that sid is very talented and he was also gifted a watch by salman after his brilliant performance in ek villain and varun is only here because of his dad david dhawan and he only knows doing stupid acting in horrible movies like mth and hskd.
+3 votes

Only his son non onther aryan khan

answered by anonymous
+3 votes

Ranbir and Varun.................................................

answered by All Time best! (282k points)
+2 votes

Where is Aaryan Khan & AbRam Khan??

I Want Ranveer Singh & Siddharh Malhotra To Do Well.

answered by Super-star (200k points)
Just Coz srk is a star doesn't mean his kids will do the same.  If that were the case abhishek would have been the next superstar. Rohan gavaskar wwould be a cricketing great. Srk has said it' his daughter whos interested in movies. Not his son.
0 votes

SRK was finished in 2008.From then it's aamir and salman,legacy wld be taken from aamir/salman not SRK.

answered by Location Manager (7k points)

I meant younger stars man, not aamir and salman.

No related questions found