• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
12 Online
3 Member And 9 Guest
Members present at the site
+6 votes
asked in Old by anonymous

+1......nice que. ......

9 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Both are very much liked by me. Entertainment wise Lage Raho Munnabhai was a bit higher and Message wise Rang De Basanti. Message is more important so I go with RDB (one of my all time favourite movie).

answered by Production Accountant (21.8k points)
selected by
+4 votes

Great Question. It's a tie for me..... 2006 was one of the best years for Bollywood

answered by Executive Producer (69.7k points)
+3 votes

Rang de basanti. Sukar mere man ko was fab.

answered by anonymous
+3 votes

I'll go with the highest rated Indian movie on IMDB Rang De basanti(http://www.imdb.com/search/title?languages=hi|1&title_type=feature&num_votes=10000,&sort=user_rating,desc),this link has titles with 10000+ votes only i think,so there are 46 titles which make the cut......

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
edited by
+2 votes

Why People Are Intrested In Asking Difficult Questions??? This Is Really Tough To Choose...........

answered by anonymous
+1 vote

enter image description here

answered by Second Unit Director (71.9k points)

link nt working.

+1 vote

lage raho munna bhai..................one of my fav

answered by Camera Operator (9.7k points)
0 votes

Rang de basanti.one of the greatest ever.

answered by Location Manager (6.6k points)
0 votes

Rang De Basanti-5/5...It's one of the few movies which gets 5/5 from me..One of the best movie ever made in Bollywood
Lage Raho Munna Bhai-3.75/5
So RDB>LRMB

answered by Cinematographer (95.4k points)

No related questions found