Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,000 questions

247,180 answers

301,190 comments

396 users

Chennai Express plot and Character details - are you Excited with this prospect?

+5 votes

Base :

In "Chennai Express", Rahul (Shahrukh) is a 40-year-old North Indian bachelor who stays with his grandparents in Mumbai. During his younger days, Rahul couldn’t marry because of his over-loving and over-possessive grandfather who simply cannot live without him. One day, he accidentally boards a train that not only takes him to his destination but also makes him realise the power of love.

While on the train, he bumps into Meena (Deepika Padukone), who is lovingly called Meenamma by her loved ones. She is a South Indian girl who stays in Komban village with her huge family. Her mother passed away when she was a child.

Meena’s father is Durgeshwara Azhagusundaram (Sathyaraj) a well-known Periyatalay (Don) of the Komban village. He is extremely protective of Meena.

Tangaballi (Nikitin Dheer) is the Periyatalay of another village, and Meena’s father is very fond of him.

"Chennai Express" is a hilarious ride filled with romance, comedy and action. The film releases in theatres on 8th August 2013.

asked Jul 3, 2013 in Old by Ajay90 Production Accountant (27,693 points)
93% Accept Rate

recategorized Jul 4, 2013 by Zin

1 Answer

+3 votes

Best answer
Yup i'm very excited about the film...i alwayz wanna see Srk in a role like dis whre i can cheer for him..jst like i do in othr masala movies...bt i also want him 2 keep doing class film...bt after hearing the story, 1 thng for sure dat there is smthng for classes also in the film
answered Jul 3, 2013 by Criminal Director (134,885 points)
edited Jul 3, 2013 by Criminal

Related questions

+5 votes
4 answers 164 views
164 views asked Apr 6, 2014 in Opinion by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (73,884 points)
+6 votes
3 answers 140 views
+4 votes
9 answers 151 views
151 views asked Nov 12, 2013 in Old by Ajay90 Production Accountant (27,693 points)