+7 votes
asked in Box Office Related by Director (132k points)
87% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Awestruck..!! ... 4 biggies in 2 best release dates in 2 years
One of his films in 2016 will clash...

answered by Star (153k points)
selected by
+3 votes

2015 ka to pata nahi but i'm having a feeling that in 2016 one of salman's movie will clash with an other movie

answered by Mega Star (225k points)
Why????
If there is clash then it will be in eid . Who will clash on that stupid diwali which fall on sunday ? Lol
+3 votes

I thinj he face clarh in 2016 because biggies also release thier films on big holieay ane in 2016 each have big release.

answered by Assistant Director (44.9k points)
+3 votes

Interesting to see when will Rohit-SRK Film will release as both EID-Diwali are booked by salman...

EID - YRF [Sultan]
DIWALI - Shuddi

answered by Producer (109k points)
Christmas 2016??
Rohit next will not get that much delay . Independance weekend is perfect .
august 15 falls on monday 2016. so it will be like 4 day weekend which will be good for the film
Also rakhsa bandhan holidays on wednesday and thursday .
+2 votes

Salman now on a verge of becoming the worst kinda nightmare for distributors. And all this 'cause of big greedy production houses!

answered by Assistant Director (58.4k points)
Why do u think so these films are all big
Do you think people try to make classics by casting Salman? No!
They only cast him to earn big, but their greed will increase distributor prices like anything, ultimately which'll make various single distributors bankrupt.
Expect distributor for his 2016 releases to go above 150 cr. Idk who's gonna afford that much.
And 'cause of Salman only his movies will struggle to get good wom most probably!
I think he wants to try diff genre and I think he is in this industry for quite long now and he can give good films.
This is you getting optimistic only @Yug. See since dabangg to ett, the only big factor why Salman Khan's movies working was the craze of Masala genre among people. Now there's no such case. Now people want a properly acted quality product w/ Giant canvas. Dabangg 2 had mixd to neg wom at plexes but still survived but nowadays even at mixed wom your movie crashes. And its really hard to give a quality product without much workshops in just six months for Salman kinda actor. And he just plays himself in every film, which looks ugly nowadays. The only reason, he doesn't have admirers!
+1 vote

"Christmas Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Dost".

answered by Mega Star (200k points)

Related questions

0 votes
2 answers 246 views
+9 votes
6 answers 262 views