• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

726 users

+8 votes
related to an answer for: What is the buzz of kick in north india?
asked in Box Office Related by Director (130k points)
81% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

D3 - 93,Ett - 90 ,Ce -84, Kick - 80,Krish - 75...

answered by Director (132k points)
selected by
This so far has looked to me most app so far so where do you think kick buzz will be at release?
i think it will reach till chennai express.
+3 votes
  • K3: 100-15(for music)~ 85

• D3: 85+10(for deadly promos)~ 95

• C'exp: 60+20(for brilliant marketting)~ 80

• ETT~ 100

• Kick~ 90

answered by Assistant Director (55.9k points)
+1
Ett more than d3?
Yeah! Salman-Katrina-YRF-Eid deadly combo na.. Woh toh movie ko wom bahot kharab mili single screens.. Plexes pe bhi just good thi.. Nahi toh.. Itni faad opening pe ₹225 cr ho jane the..
+3 votes

k3 - 85% d3 - 88% ett - 85 % ce - 83% kick - 85%

answered by Executive Producer (64.2k points)
+3 votes

In my opinion , though I am not sure.

Krrish 3 -> 95
Dhoom 3 -> 97.5
Ek Tha Tiger -> 95
Chennai Express -> 85
Kick -> 90

answered by Assistant Director (59.7k points)
+3 votes

D3-95, Ett-90, CE- 85, K3-75, Kick-70.
Kick's buzz may increase or decrease in coming 9 days depending on promotion which hadn't started yet.

answered by Production Accountant (23.5k points)
+1
Bro, it isn't low. Still 9 days are still left and if Kick promotion will be unique and bigger on scale then its buzz can be more or less similar to ETT. CE had a buzz of another level and the difference was all of promotion which was started one month before the release. Secondly, CE was mostly surrounded with lots of controversies during its release which give the another wings to its buzz and not to forget the perfect move of releasing lungi dance in last week which became a rage over night.
At present Kick is missing a lot of them, just trailer getting good response cann't make the buzz soo huge, its required lot more then that. I am wondering why the promotion is not been started yet. The just cann't depend on trailer and music as Kick is a vast scale movie. Remember its not Ek Vilkan.
agree with Sandeep.....n i also forgot CE Vs OUATIMD effect on CE...it helped it to be in news for a very long time
And Badshah don't forget the Shivsena protest against CE, it also impacted a lot. And qst clash happening and then clasing avoiding news keep CE in news 24×7 for more then 2 months.
yup...u r right...i forgot that too
+3 votes

Krrish 3- 100
Dhoom 3- 95
ETT- 100
CE- 90

answered by All Time best! (283k points)
+2 votes

D3> ETT > K3 > CE > KICK

answered by Star (149k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers 100 views
100 views asked Dec 19, 2013 in Old by Raghib Executive Producer (69.7k points)