• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

726 users

+6 votes
I'm excited but I think its too early, What say.
asked in Movie Discussions by Camera Operator (10.8k points)
85% Accept Rate

edited by
Lo....Zin ko yahan bhi "Messy" se problem hai...
Do you want me to start again?
No No...
You are a wise man.

9 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

It might be a short teaser not trailer i think.Trailer should come around 2 months before the film.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
selected by
Trailer of lina xxx will release tonight  !!!
@Sammy Yesterday also you were using many words that were censored acc to the Forum guidelines. And please act a bit decent while using the forum. If you continue this then I will be forced to issue a warning.
@Navo... Any news for first Look ?
No news of anything from pk,yeh kick ke sath wala bhi utv walo ya hirani ya aamir ke taraf se nahi aya
+3 votes

It would be a teaser I guess 5 months before release.

answered by Director (130k points)
+3 votes

it will be a teaser probably....

answered by Executive Producer (64.2k points)
+2 votes

Most probably a teaser will came during Kick . Full trailor will come during Haider as both Kick and Haider are UTV's film .

answered by Producer (111k points)
+1 vote

I hope then it is not like talaash.its trailer released 9 months before and it wasnt liked.....

answered by Second Unit Director (74.1k points)
it was released with agneepath in jan.but for june release jan was still early.it should have been out by april
Aah yes with agneepath,and yes it was too early.
Talaash teaser came out on jan then the movie got postponed, It's trailer was released on 12th sep 2012.  For Ra one the teaser came out 6 months before the release!.
ra one also had a trailer released in june that was also too early
+1 vote

I guess it's a rumour.

Might be Teaser.

answered by Assistant Director (59.7k points)
0 votes

Issey Better Day Mil Hi Nhi Skta.

answered by Mega Star (200k points)
0 votes

might be they are releasing teaser not trailer, it has lot of time to release trailer.

answered by Assistant Director (51.9k points)
0 votes

It's early but they want to attach it with a big movie so i think it is a good move.

answered by Assistant Director (41.9k points)

Related questions

+5 votes
9 answers 181 views
+8 votes
1 answer 30 views