• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

726 users

+9 votes
I am expecting minimum 80 crs anything less than that I will be dissapointed
asked in Predictions by Director (130k points)
81% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

As per benchmark set by his BO rival's, below 80 cr will be underformed as KICK is among the top 3 most awaited movie of the year irrespective of JAI HO failure. KICK have different flavour and capable to become highest grosser of the year.
80 cr is easy task for the film like KICK.... expect minimum 90 cr + in 1st weekened. Same will be from other biggies HNY & PEEKAY.
So 80 cr or below will be big disappointment for the film. It will affect the lifetime collections also.

answered by Executive Producer (64.5k points)
selected by
But still bro with a normal weekend 80 crs isnt bad and it has big holidays in its weekdays so considering that it should do 80 crs though that is only reasonable but honestly it should do 85-90+ crs to live upto its high expectations
+3 votes

kick will do a 70cr weekend..... thats cool with me.....

answered by Star (149k points)
+3 votes

Weekend collection below 70cr will be called as under performance.

answered by Director (122k points)
+2 votes

If it does less than $12ml in India during the weekend,i would say it underperformed.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
72 crs??????
Yes.........

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers 89 views
+6 votes
8 answers 184 views