Logging in Errors

Shahid Kapoor to star in Vishal Bharadwaj's next Rambo Rajkumar? Excited?

+10 votes

Shahid Kapoor is trying his best to revive his career with choosing films and directors judiciously. Shahid will be seen in "Phata Poster Nikala Hero" directed by Rajkumar Santoshi and later in November he will be seen in Prabhudeva's "Rambo Rajkumar". Both film are complete commercial entertainers and helmed by directors with envious box office records in recent times. Now Shahid has also signed one more big one. Shahid will be working with none other than Vishal Bharadwaj who gave him his career best "Kaminey". Film will go on floor in September and should release sometime in summer of 2014. Film is set to be another interesting one from maverick director.

asked Jul 3, 2013 in Old by Ajay90 Production Accountant (27,693 points)
93% Accept Rate

edited Jul 3, 2013 by Zin

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer
Yup i'm very excited......i like Shahid Kapoor a lot....i want him 2 work wid good filmakerz!!
answered Jul 3, 2013 by Criminal Director (134,939 points)
selected Jul 3, 2013 by Ajay90
+3 votes
His last release wasn't up to the mark and since then I have been waiting for his film. I like dark themed movies and with Vishal Bharadwaj teaming up with him again after the mild success of Kaminey, we could expect a decent fare. And I'm more excited of Rambo Rajkumar than PPNH.
answered Jul 3, 2013 by Zin Assistant Director (48,319 points)
Check your pm...........
+3 votes
yes.i liked kaminey very much
answered Jul 3, 2013 by Killer Production Accountant (25,716 points)