Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,635 questions

245,830 answers

299,122 comments

396 users

Share your views on these songs. I always believed these type of songs suit him extremely well.

+7 votes

1. Hangover Teri Yaadon Ka from KICK (2014).

2. Tumko Toh Aana Hi Tha from Jai Ho (2014).

asked Jul 4, 2014 in Opinion by suhas All Time best! (253,178 points)
100% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

These soft romantic numbers do suits him but i feel there is more to do with music,lyrics and co star than just salman's presence in these kind of songs. Hangover and tumko both as audio is good but in visuals hangover score more ,reason is his chemistry with co star jacquline which is far better than his chemistry with daisy in tumko....

answered Jul 4, 2014 by Tony Production Accountant (20,528 points)
selected Jul 5, 2014 by suhas
+3 votes

I agree..............................

answered Jul 4, 2014 by Baazigar All Time best! (283,032 points)
+2 votes

Yeah , these songs suits his lover boy image. But my most favourite romantic salman song is 'ajnabe shaher ' ,soft and melodious .

answered Jul 4, 2014 by Charlie runkle™ Director (120,919 points)
+2 votes

Yes I also agree that these kind of romantic songs do suit salman very much, but my personal favorite will be when salman acts a bit shy or shows a little bit nautanki in songs just like in HAHK and HSSH. Regarding these two songs, tumko toh aana hi tha is just a decent song for me with good choreography. I very much like the lyrics and tunes of hangover. Video also looks great. The setting is awesome and the chemistry between salman and Jacqueline looks great as well. But I personally feel that the choreography for hangover could have been better as salman's dance steps in the song is not up to the mark.

answered Jul 4, 2014 by sanjeev11 Editor (81,894 points)

Related questions

+8 votes
5 answers 212 views
212 views asked Jul 4, 2014 in Music by naya yug Director (130,271 points)
+7 votes
5 answers 203 views
+7 votes
1 answer 46 views