Probably a no, coz the director of the movie Farhan...">
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+9 votes
asked in Old by Director (135k points)
38% Accept Rate

edited by

4 Answers

+5 votes

Best answer

Probably a no, coz the director of the movie Farhan Akhtar, the kind of movies he makes that appeals to the class audience more and no movie can do huge record breaking business(I'm assuming that D3 will do great business at BO) at boxoffice, which only appeals to a particular section of audience. To do huge business at boxoffice, it should appeal to the both section of audiences( e.g. D3, will have universal appeal) so they need to have a good script with universal appeal and great music(as the previous don movies didn't have great music) the moment, it'll have all these elements, I don't see any reason that, why it wouldn't score huge(really huge) at boxoffice, though can't say, it'll be a record breaker or not.

answered by Production Designer (14.8k points)
selected by
+4 votes
200% sure. SRK's stardom more than Aamir. If movie content good and audience accept it then Don 3 will be big Hit worldwide.
answered by
+2 votes

yes ,i think ) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

answered by Production Accountant (23.6k points)
+1 vote

Yes,Any Doubt On That?

answered by Producer (101k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 94 views
94 views asked Oct 19, 2015 in Movie Discussions by Baazigar All Time best! (283k points)
+5 votes
1 answer 112 views
+7 votes
10 answers 2.6k views