All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

71.2k questions

272k answers

333k comments

1.6k users

Categories

+4 votes

Chennai Express Paid Previews Draw Bumper Response At Multiplexes
Thursday 8th August 2013 20.00 IST
Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network
Chennai Express paid previews drew a bumper response at multiplexes as shows started at around 6pm. The results were always likely to be excellent as the next day is a national holiday and teh evening shows before a major holidays tend to record good collections.
The film will easily set a record for paid previews simply due to the fact that no film has had a such a major release in paid previews. The film has 10-12 shows at multiplexes. There is also paid previews at single screens with 1 or 2 shows but the response is less there as it is not the norm at single screens.
The top paid preview collections till date are as follows and Chennai Express will be top by leaps and bounds.
1. Three Idiots - 2.75 crore
2. Kites - 1.75 crore
3. Ghajini - 1.65 crore
4. Jism 3 - 1.40 crore
5. Bhaag Milkha Bhaag - 1 crore

http://web.archive.org/web/20130811152738/http://www.boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=5936&nCat=

asked in Archived by Set Decorator (1.4k points)
53% Accept Rate

retagged by
Harsh aka Gaurav Handa, I know who're you and what you're doing here, I know you're the one who's posting those filthy words in the shoutbox . Don't try to play smart, I'll ban you in both forums and would block your IP as well. If you want to be here/ there, then don't ever post craps for users/mods/admins. And this would be your last username.

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

That's a fantastic response for Chennai Express. Should cross 5cr mark in PP

answered by Production Accountant (27.8k points)
selected by
0 votes

That's a great response for Chennai Express

answered by Production Designer (14.9k points)
edited by

Related questions

+5 votes
1 answer 205 views
205 views asked Aug 10, 2013 in Archived by Navoarsenal All Time best! (269k points)
+8 votes
2 answers 130 views
+2 votes
2 answers 275 views