• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.9k questions

243k answers

295k comments

395 users

+7 votes

asked in Opinion by Mega Star (248k points)
98% Accept Rate
What would be screen count....
Will be released in only limited screens. Will update the theater listing soon.
Film releasing only in Gujarat this week. 22 Theaters.

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Hope, this 1-nenokkadine dubbed version performs well.

Don't know about SScreen but bollywood multiplex audience will definately likes it.

answered by Assistant Director (54.6k points)
selected by
It will be a disaster in Hindi version dude...people are not aware of it being released and screen counts will be too low as its releasing in selected theatres only. Makers should have promoted it...wasting the potential of a great film. Anyways... they are releasing its theatrical hindi version only because so that it can get a tv premier as... if the movie doesn't get a theatrical release, it will also have to forfeit its satellite release rights, because the basic rule is that without a multiplex release, a film can't premiere on television.
+1 vote

Should I watch it as it is described as Psycological Thriller.Is the suspense worth it? If you recommend I will definitly watch.

answered by All Time best! (283k points)
Watch it. Highly recommended. I trust RKDStudios so dubbing will be done pretty well & the Hindi dubbed trailer clearly proved it.
I have read the story and I will watch it.
Releasing in 22 screens in Gujarat only this week. Next week other two more territories will see the release.

Related questions

+6 votes
2 answers 2.6k views
+8 votes
2 answers 561 views
+7 votes
2 answers 44 views