18. SSk - 95 points
  19. Suhas - 86 points
  20. shajandeepu - 70 points
  21. Rocsky - 68 points
  22. mr.hola - 56 points
  23. suraj.j - 56 points
  24. Nikeel - 56 points
  25. Kabir - 54 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

69.1k questions

262k answers

320k comments

1.3k users

Categories

+5 votes

I think he will have a way better scoring run at PSG,because he proved his mettle in the Italian Serie A where the defense of most teams are compact,plus its also a very good league in terms of tactical football and also its a better league overall in terms of strength of teams, while we all know the French League isnt that great when compared to Serie A,though its getting better every year.His real test will be in the UCL,it will be interesting how far PSG go this time in the UCL.

in Archived by All Time best! (268k points)
71% Accept Rate

edited by

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Cavani will do great coz he is a talented player. He will adapt to any situation and alongside IBRA and his old companion Lavezzi - Cavani will be deadly! PSG to watch out for !

by Assistant Director (49.2k points)
selected by
they also have lucas moura.....also they have jeremy menez....they also have att.mid javier pastore....kevin gameiro will be sold that's for sure......i would take any of these upcoming benchwarmers at arsenal
0 votes

Really a question on PSG \m/...
CAVANI and IBR i personally feel are the best strikers in world soccer .. with matuidi in mid field along with pastore and Silva in defence thsi team is no way less then FCB and munich...
French league has 2 newcomers(in Ligue1) worlds best strikers,one of the most costliest strikers competing with one another falcao and CAVANI,..
IBR is a contender for Ballon D'OR what else to say...I am sure this team will be in top 4 of Champions league..

by

Bhai yeh pehle tha,nw this is a complete film forum

ooh np buddy its just that u I am huge psg fan..

psg fan???matlab tu 2-3 saal se football dekh raha hai

Related questions

+5 votes
5 answers 146 views
+7 votes
4 answers 205 views