• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+8 votes

Official Movie Trailer

asked in Opinion by Mega Star (246k points)
98% Accept Rate

edited by
when will it release????
Date hasn't been announced. Trailer got uploaded today at 5. RKD Studios is a big banner for dubbed movies, they'll come up with a good date.

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Good to see 1:nenokkadine in hindi dub version.
but eros & 14reels did a big mistake by not releasing its hindi version simultaneous with telugu version

answered by Assistant Director (54.6k points)
selected by
They couldn't have released the Hindi version, the economics wouldn't have worked out. Even if they wanted to release it, the failure of the movie hit it very hard. That's the reason why the Hindi version got delayed till now. And the release date isn't finalized due to that only.
+2 votes

Can'nt see trailor (on mobile)... Heard enough praise for ''1'' from you, mahesh is my favourite south actor.looking forward for it. I hope it gets its screening in my city so that i can see my first south indian movie on big screen..

answered by Production Accountant (20.5k points)

Related questions

+6 votes
2 answers 2.6k views
+7 votes
2 answers 44 views