• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
10 Online
0 Member And 10 Guest
+8 votes

Hrithik Roshan has had 4 of his biggest films dubbed in south Indian languages - Tamil & Telugu. 3 of them have been successful films at the box office out of which 2 were blockbusters.

• Krrish (2006) was released in Tamil & Telugu. We all know it's box office verdict.

enter image description hereenter image description here

• Dhoom 2 (2006) also was released in Tamil & Telugu. It went on to get the same verdict as Krrish's.

enter image description here
enter image description here

• Jodha Akbar (2008) was his last venture to be released in Tamil & Telugu. It was a successful film but not in the likes of Krrish or Dhoom.

• Krrish 3 (2013), finally after 5 years he is again back with his biggest film ready to release in it's Tamil & Telugu versions.

Will the history of success repeat as it has worked very well for him to have his biggies dubbed to 2 prominent regional languages?

asked in Old by Mega Star (237k points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

What do you feel? Is there any chance of it collecting 40-50 crores just in South India?
And yeah! He has a great past record with dubbed versions and yeah! A huge fan followin down there.. And yeah! I've a feel that it'll definately get success not in south but whole India combined.. But as you know only the great content sustains.. then, I hope it has the content to entertain people!

answered by Assistant Director (55.9k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Hrithik has a good following down south,so K3 should also be successful in regional versions

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
edited by

No no I wasn't talking about the south versions. The verdicts are all of Hindi versions. I just shared that whenever his biggie has been dubbed to south, the hindi version has ended up being BB (in this case it was twice excluding Jodhaa Akbar which had limited appeal.)

Just pointing out that they're repeating a technique which got him success the last 3 times.

+2 votes

IMO YES HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF AND WE ARE GOING TO GET ANOTHER MASSIVE BLOCKBUSTER IN FORM OF KRRISH 3...FINGERS ARE CROSSED!!!

answered by Director (130k points)

No related questions found