18. God Father - 93 points
  19. Suhas - 83 points
  20. shajandeepu - 64 points
  21. Rocsky - 60 points
  22. Kabir - 54 points
  23. Nikeel - 52 points
  24. mr.hola - 50 points
  25. suraj.j - 49 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

69.1k questions

262k answers

320k comments

1.3k users

Categories

+7 votes

According To Me, It's Ricky Ponting......

in Archived by Unit Manager (39.3k points)
71% Accept Rate

edited by
Ganguly>>>>Ponting>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dhobi

4 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

if you only consider only captaincy talent,then its really Ricky Ponting.under Ricky's captaincy Australia won 2 back to back world cups and this itself speaks high volumes of his captaincy but i like Dhoni as a captain because he is a real game finisher and a genuine match winner.Dhoni ha s both the talent & high dose of fortune along with him but it is said that FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE,so only saying that Dhoni is mere lucky is not justified at all.under the able guidance of Dhoni only ,India became No.1 ODI team, No.1 Test team.Dhoni only made India win the first T20 world cup & of course the ODI world cup.So according to me Dhoni is the best captain

by
selected by
+6 votes

Its Ganguly....He took the reins of the team when it was in shambles...India was in 8th place...and at that time,unlike now when all the other countries are devoid of good players,specially Australia,he did marvelously well.....Dhoni has got a very good team,but most importantly,all the oppositions are a shadow of what they were a few years back,specially Australia.....Ricky was also a good captain,but again,he got a very good team,Steve Waugh was a better captain than Ricky

by All Time best! (268k points)
edited by
+4 votes

For me its Dhoni! Records and stats are enough to prove that, Ponting was great too!

by Assistant Director (49.2k points)
+4 votes

Ricky was a very good captain,he gave back to back world cup to Australia,he made Austrailia No.1..but he cant continue his success (as a capt.) in the end of his carrier...wheareas Dhoni make India No.1 Odi team,made India No.1 Test team..he gave India the first t20 world cup,the last champions trophy & of course!! he fullfil the dream of Master Blaster by winning the world cup...so for me itz-"Captain Cool Mahi"

by Director (135k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
4 answers 66 views
66 views asked Oct 11, 2013 in Archived by naya yug Director (130k points)
+4 votes
2 answers 243 views