+8 votes
asked in Archived by All Time best! (269k points)
74% Accept Rate

edited by

4 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

hehehe! Love him and the article. He is surely, a great cricketer, no matter what haters say. Really, he is not consistent, that is why he gets many haters, but I don't give a damn, because I love him. I have became a fan of Afridi, but not cricket. I became his fan when I was around 14, that also by radio. I heard on the radio that he has done a century in 37 balls, on his second day only, from then, I have always been his fan.

answered by Unit Manager (35.8k points)
selected by
that means you are 31 years old??tune to 23 kaha tha
Oh ho, his achievements were being told on the radio, and the thing that he made a century in 37 balls caught my attention.
+3 votes

Afridi's performance is like Once in a Blue Moon.but there is no doubt that he is a terrific player & can just destroy any opposition with his great all rounder abilities-no one can change this fact

answered by
+2 votes

He is a great player but not consistent! Thats the main problem!

answered by Assistant Director (50.5k points)
+2 votes

I'm nt a fan or hater of Afridi,But i enjoy to watch him batting just like i do when Gayle,Viru,Pollard or Warner Batting.....Unfortunately I Cnt Make An Article About My Most Fvrte Player!!

answered by Star (141k points)

Related questions

+8 votes
4 answers 163 views
163 views asked Oct 22, 2014 in Predictions by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (44.3k points)
+3 votes
1 answer 114 views
114 views asked Nov 5, 2014 in General by umersib Camera Operator (9.3k points)