• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

708 users

+9 votes
1.7k views

Since Trisha Krishnan, Priyamani, Vimala Raman, Namitha & Shruti Haasan have already acted in Bollywood films, so not naming them. Also not naming Nithya Menon because I think we South Indians love her too much to send her to Bollywood.

1st row - Amala Paul, Samantha Ruth Prabhu & Kriti Kharbanda

2nd row - Anushka Shetty, Ragini Dwivedi & Lakshmi Rai.

3rd row - Radhika Pandit, Parvathi Melton & Pranitha.

4th row - Nithya Menon

Choices:
Amala Paul (1 vote, 14%)
Samantha Ruth Prabhu (2 votes, 29%)
Kriti Kharbanda (0 votes)
Anushka Shetty (4 votes, 57%)
Ragini Dwivedi (0 votes)
Lakshmi Rai (0 votes)
Radhika Pandit (0 votes)
Parvathi Melton (0 votes)
Pranitha (0 votes)
asked in Opinion by All Time best! (252k points)
99% Accept Rate
Anushka, Samantha & Laxmi Rai...

6 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Tough to choose between Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Anushka Shetty

answered by Second Unit Director (78.7k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Nayanthara bro,i said b4 also i was a huge fan of hers b4.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
I know, I purposefully didn't add her. Plus come on she announced retirement from films & she made a comeback, after comeback she's starring opposite 53 years old Balakrishna or else opposite the likes of Rana Daggubati, Arya & the worse newcomer like Udhayanidhi Stalin. Seeing her current career scenario, there was no way naming her.
I would say Samantha,from ur options,i would say lakshmi rai,i am hearing her name for the first time and havent seen her,bt she looks good.I dnt like anushka
Haven't heard Lakshmi Rai. Come on so much effort was put forth by media to highlight Dhoni & Lakshmi Rai.
+1
@navo, bhai u don't like anushka ?? Isn't she beautiful ? I am surprised . U r the first person I ever met who dislikes anushka.
+1 vote

Samantha as she is beautiful and also acts well,i am fan of her after watching makkhi..i wanted her to do item song in chennai express....i think she can make good pair with Srk.so Rohit shetty should sign her in his next with Srk

answered by Director (132k points)
+1 vote

Anushka shetty......

answered by Production Accountant (21.6k points)
+1 vote

Anushka shetty is my favourite south actress , she should Definetly try Bollywood films.
Nithya menon- she looks incredibly sweet ,especially in the latest titan commercial . Haven't seen any of her films but I really like the video song of her Tamil film veppam ,mazhai varam.The song is really beautiful.

answered by Director (121k points)
You must watch her films, she's a terrific performer. A great example of not just acting a character but actually living it.
Can u suggest a good film of nithya menon (no Masala film).
@charlie-runkle, her debut movie with siddharth...''180'' is a decent watch, tough the movie could have been better. you can give it a try.
+1
Has she done masala films?

Ishq & Ala Modalaindi (must watch rom-coms). Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde (I got little bored with Nitin-Nitya Menon pair but still the movie did manage to entertain it's audience.)
Urumi, just for her acting skills.

If you could watch Kannada films then I would've suggested you Mynaa but it's kinda tragic. It has nothing to do with Tamil movie Mynaa, although Tamil Mynaa is extraordinary & as far tragic goes, I've seen grown men coming out of the theaters crying after watching Tamil Mynaa.
0 votes

I want Nithya Menon and Samantha Ruth in bollywood..!!

answered by Star (150k points)
No no no Nithya Menon belongs to us
Why why why...???... Beauty is to be shown not hidden..!!

Related questions