+7 votes

Even though Afridi was coming, I didn't really thought Pakistan would win.

asked in Archived by Unit Manager (35.8k points)
74% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Even i dint thought pakistan win the match.when i went for namaz(tarawih)score was 30-4.i thought pak woudnt cross 100.shahid afridi played magical inning with bat and is bowling was brilliant(7 Wickets)

answered by Production Accountant (26.1k points)
selected by
+3 votes

I didnt even know there was a match,i came to know about it through this forum

answered by All Time best! (269k points)
edited by
LOL! The buzz wasn't much.
Only time i knw nowadays that there is a cricket match is during ipl.....baaki saal kya hota hai i dont even come to know...accidentally pata chal jata hai mostly
I only care if some good cricketers are there, or the match is tough, because that automatically gives hype. Personally, I don't even like IPL, it's for sure fixed.
ipl to fixed hai hi............
+3 votes

before the match had even started,i was very much sure that Pakistan will win though WI may make it a interesting match but after Pak Lost 5 wickets i thought that Pak will max go to the score within 200 runs & WI would win the match easily but after rocking performance of Shahid which made Pak to score a fighting total of 224,i thought that game will be interesting but Pak will win at the last but again WI batting fell like a pack of cards and then i was 100%sure that now Pak will win the match easily

answered by
West Indies batsman were unarguably finding it hard to bat easily because of the great balling.
yes..............
+3 votes

I thought West Indies is still playing tri series against Ind & SL

answered by Star (141k points)

Related questions

+8 votes
1 answer 89 views
0 votes
7 answers 132 views
+3 votes
1 answer 38 views