Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,211 questions

240,431 answers

291,141 comments

390 users

Shruti Hassan Sexy Dance In ‘Pimple Dimple’ Song From Telugu Film ‘Yevadu’

+21 votes

asked Apr 11, 2014 in Opinion by Deleted User Id - 0
edited Aug 31, 2015 by Invisible
Can i have her cell # ??
Y did Invisible hide dis Q..? Is he *** or wot??
@Kabir Nayak, it wasn't funny at all dude.

I hid this post along with all the posts of this user simultaneously after blocking his ID, because he was promoting his website here by giving downloading links of latest  albums/songs and I guess you know it's illegal and copyright infringement. But there was no issue with this post as well as it was already starting to get good amount of views, so it was reshown by me within a few seconds after hiding his posts.
@Invisible Yaar main to mazak kar raha tha.. i thought ik to iss forum pe koi larki nahi hai or upar se iss post ko hide kar diya, no hard feelings

6 Answers

+5 votes

Best answer

Wow.......Damn hot.

answered Apr 11, 2014 by sihan Editor (87,601 points)
selected May 3, 2017 by Maruf Sarker
+5 votes

First two pics are dead hot. A Lot of cleavage shown.

answered Apr 11, 2014 by Deleted User Id - 0
+4 votes

She is already my favourite hot and cute actress from south.

answered Apr 12, 2014 by Prashant Assistant Director (51,895 points)
+2 votes

omg shruti hasan you are an Angel my cutie pie no one can match your beauty you are so much hot and sexy you are just perfect fair skin tone plus excellent figure i can keep on seeing these pics for my entire life

may god bless me with a wife who is as beautiful as her if not more (but should have gd nature and character as well)

answered May 2, 2017 by Rancho Casting Director (19,018 points)
+1 vote

I think first two pics are photoshopped since there are not such shots in the songs with this much cleavage.. See urself

answered Nov 4, 2014 by umersib Camera Operator (9,219 points)
0 votes

i want her to do a movie with the guy who kept emraan hashmi with him on internship

answered May 3, 2017 by Grand Nova Star (144,853 points)

Related questions

+6 votes
1 answer 2,387 views
2,387 views asked Apr 15, 2014 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (282,749 points)
+3 votes
2 answers 115 views
115 views asked Jan 31, 2014 in Old by fuad hasan Assistant Director (53,351 points)