• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

296k comments

395 users

+7 votes
asked in Opinion by Producer (111k points)
98% Accept Rate

edited by

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Overseas rights? I don't think so it was just overseas rights. It's entire distribution rights. And yes the Ra.One figure is exactly correct. Worldwide theatrical rights of Talaash was sold to Reliance for 65cr but somewhere the other gossip sites made it to 90cr.

In case of Jai Ho, I again did post the question asking you people for the confirmation since Sohail Khan Productions made 100cr profit by selling the film to EROS & then EROS needed 120cr atleast to be in the safe zone since SKP had already made 100cr profit by selling of the movie but later it was in the news that Jai Ho'sdistribution rights price was 85cr which again was never re-confirmed.

answered by Mega Star (248k points)
selected by
Oh . I wrote 'India Overseas' Instead 'India+Overseas' . Now Edited .
+2 votes

Talaash India+overseas wasnt 90cr,from what i knw it was 90cr for dist.+satellite.Suhas also gave u a different figure

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
+1 vote

Ra.One too low................I don't believe this.

answered by All Time best! (283k points)
+1
Ra.One's figure is perfect but it's entire distribution cost not just overseas. Don 2 was 85cr.

Related questions

+4 votes
2 answers 76 views
76 views asked Aug 12, 2014 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (283k points)
+8 votes
9 answers 236 views
236 views asked Sep 6, 2014 in Movie Discussions by Raghib Executive Producer (69.6k points)
+4 votes
5 answers 52 views
52 views asked Jul 28, 2014 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (283k points)