• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

295k comments

395 users

+6 votes
asked in Sports Related by Production Designer (12.8k points)
87% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Great decision.. I want CSK to be kicked out of IPL..but sad that RR will also go..!!

answered by Star (150k points)
selected by
+4 votes

Dhobi and these fixers should be banned from cricket.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
–1
THen Your Danguly should be arrested for fixing the 1st 3 seasons.
+3 votes

Not a complete ban. Just to bar them from IPL 7. All SC has said is that CSK & RR should not be part of IPL 7.

answered by Mega Star (248k points)
+1
First time u are talking about cricket? That's nice
I googled it the moment I saw this post. Almost all of my male classmates in MBA indulge in Betting. Heck, they all bunked the classes during the auction of players & few indulged in Betting the auction too. I really wanted to know about the exit of CSK so that I can have the upperhand talking to my classmates later.
+3 votes

Congratulations...........................

answered by All Time best! (283k points)
+2 votes

Its a sheer hypocrisy of some people. They know CSK is the best t20 team in the world. They find out One way after another to defeat CSK off the field. This is a ghatiya Law & Order.

answered by Executive Producer (69.2k points)
+2 votes

Its great decision from suprem court.

answered by Assistant Director (51.9k points)

Related questions

+7 votes
1 answer 26 views
26 views asked Mar 25, 2014 in Sports Related by the shield Production Designer (12.8k points)
+5 votes
2 answers 102 views