• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+14 votes
43.6k views
Dev: Total Films-19, ATBB-2(Chader Pahad,Poran jaye joliya re), BB-3, Superhit-5, Hit-5, Semi Hit-1, Avg-2, Flop-1(his debut film agnishapath), Biggest success collection-Chader Pahad(15.2cr in 2013),Poran Jae(5.9cr in 2009).6 films of Dev have done more than Poran bt they werent atbb so didnt write. Jeet: Total films-36, ATBB-2(Awara in 2012,Saathi in 2002 with his debut), BB-4, Superhit-7, Hit-9, Semi hit-5, Avg-4, Flop-5, Biggest success collection-Awara(9cr in 2012),Saathi(6cr in 2002).Boss and Dui prithibi did more than Saathi bt werent atbb or bb. Courtesy-boxofficekol
asked in Box Office Related by All Time best! (267k points)
72% Accept Rate

edited by
Taran gave these same figures for chader..so its nett i guess.i got it frm boxofficekolkata.in
what were the budgets of these films which released in recent times?
@karan-budgets are the reason why these collections are confusing me.Chader Pahad cost 14-15 only in production.All the big budget films of dev cost 10cr+

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Where did u get this fake information from, how is poran jai joliya re a Atbb???? its not even a clean hit!!!!! And neither is awara an atbb, though awara was the highest grossing muvi at time of its elease but its a bb.

answered by
selected by
Boxofficekolkata.in..i mentioned in my post at the bottom.
i dnt think all infrmtn are correctt
Even i was shocked to see poran jaye and a few more
+1 vote

Any new updates......?

answered by Assistant Director (54.6k points)

Related questions

+6 votes
2 answers 402 views
402 views asked Jul 16, 2015 in Promos by Greek God Executive Producer (69.1k points)