• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+8 votes
asked in Opinion by All Time best! (283k points)
88% Accept Rate
+4
That would be nice. But before there are many others who are hosting similar shows for years together so even they should get the recognition.

7 Answers

+6 votes

Best answer

Aamir sir is doing excellent work for social welfare and needs to be praised for his work and i don't think he himself want any awards for his effort......
Only positive changes in people belief /awareness and society welfare required through this show.

answered by Director (127k points)
selected by
+6 votes

Yup why not ,he is using his stardum nd money for a great cause

answered by Second Unit Director (78.7k points)
+6 votes

Yes.1st season brought changes in a few laws,i knw abt some change in rajasthan.Same this time.But i am dissapointed with some people on the internet.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
wasnt talking abt u
Ok.......................
Srk smokes for show off. He beats security for show off.Atleast Aamir is doing something for the society unlike other stars!...
so u picked up 2 of srk's controversial topics. do u want me to start with Aamir's plus tere se kisi ne baat nahi ki to apne kaam se kaam rakh
+4 votes

Yap its a great show and supreme inspiration for general citizens!

answered by Editor (87.6k points)
+4 votes

Yes he should get one from president!... President should personally go to Aamir's house and give that award

answered by Second Unit Director (72.7k points)
+1 vote

Yes he should ger award for fake show. Almost All incidents in this show are fake and created just to get trps !!!

answered by
tera jaise ga*****kahan milega
Sonagachi to jannat hai bhai,kash mere sheher me hota @baz-delhi me bhi to GB Road hai
yaar navo mujhe bhi sonagachi jana hai, thoda basics sikha dena, tu toh xperienced hai! !!
Incidents are not fake... Karnataka mining is 100% true...
+1 vote

Mr. President...His Name is Aamir Khan & He is Doing A Good Work.

answered by Mega Star (200k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
4 answers 150 views
150 views asked Mar 3, 2014 in Actors by abbie Production Accountant (28.6k points)
+6 votes
2 answers 129 views