18. nitesh singh - 8 points
  19. God Father - 7 points
  20. being_tanveer - 5 points
  21. Sandeep - 4 points
  22. Raghib - 4 points
  23. Santosh - 4 points
  24. Invincible - 4 points
  25. Sanal - 4 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

70.7k questions

270k answers

330k comments

1.5k users

Categories

+7 votes

I don't believe these kinds of things will happen in real life.....

in Archived by Unit Manager (39.3k points)
71% Accept Rate

edited by

3 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Yeah, I have watched that movie. Great movie, loved James Franco's performance in it & the direction was also great by Danny Boyle. Yeah, it has happened to the real life canyoneer Aron Ralston & he spent 5 days with his trapped right arm against a boulder in a slot canyon, at first he tried to break that one but he didn't have enough tools & he was unsuccessful to do so, then in order to escape from there, he decided to perform amputation on his trapped arm & he did so. On the 5th day he climbed out from that slot canyon one handed and then he encountered a family, who helped him by informing to the authorities, then he was rescued. What a survival story!

by Production Designer (14.9k points)
selected by
Welcome back bro after a long time....
Thanks Man!
+4 votes

Yeah I have seen that nd that too in 1080 p, and I must say it was a fantastic movie. Franco has done a fab job and coming to your second question, yes it is a real life incident happened at grand canyon. The movie portrays a mans courage and gives people inspiration to take right decisions!

There is a show in Discovery channel there is a show called - survivors and many opther shows which reconstructs real incidents like this. It is a great movie an must watch and is 100% true and in the credit rolls the real persons photo is also shown.

Another fab factor in 127 hours is its sound track, given by none other than our mastro - AR Rahman!

by Assistant Director (49.2k points)
+4 votes

Its hard to believe that its a real story...How did he gather the courage to cut his own arm(or was it leg i dont remember nicely)

by All Time best! (268k points)
edited by

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer 61 views
61 views asked Sep 25, 2015 in General by Arvind verma Producer (114k points)
+8 votes
1 answer 50 views
+5 votes
4 answers 149 views