+7 votes

I don't believe these kinds of things will happen in real life.....

asked in Archived by Unit Manager (39.5k points)
72% Accept Rate

edited by

3 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Yeah, I have watched that movie. Great movie, loved James Franco's performance in it & the direction was also great by Danny Boyle. Yeah, it has happened to the real life canyoneer Aron Ralston & he spent 5 days with his trapped right arm against a boulder in a slot canyon, at first he tried to break that one but he didn't have enough tools & he was unsuccessful to do so, then in order to escape from there, he decided to perform amputation on his trapped arm & he did so. On the 5th day he climbed out from that slot canyon one handed and then he encountered a family, who helped him by informing to the authorities, then he was rescued. What a survival story!

answered by Production Designer (14.9k points)
selected by
Welcome back bro after a long time....
Thanks Man!
+4 votes

Yeah I have seen that nd that too in 1080 p, and I must say it was a fantastic movie. Franco has done a fab job and coming to your second question, yes it is a real life incident happened at grand canyon. The movie portrays a mans courage and gives people inspiration to take right decisions!

There is a show in Discovery channel there is a show called - survivors and many opther shows which reconstructs real incidents like this. It is a great movie an must watch and is 100% true and in the credit rolls the real persons photo is also shown.

Another fab factor in 127 hours is its sound track, given by none other than our mastro - AR Rahman!

answered by Assistant Director (50.5k points)
+4 votes

Its hard to believe that its a real story...How did he gather the courage to cut his own arm(or was it leg i dont remember nicely)

answered by All Time best! (269k points)
edited by

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer 64 views
64 views asked Sep 25, 2015 in General by Arvind verma Producer (115k points)
+8 votes
1 answer 55 views
+5 votes
4 answers 163 views