18. Greek God - 43 points
  19. playboy - 40 points
  20. Jordan Garcia - 36 points
  21. Suhas - 34 points
  22. God Father - 30 points
  23. Sanal - 30 points
  24. Sss d - 29 points
  25. Hrithikiantilldeath - 24 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

70.5k questions

269k answers

329k comments

1.5k users

Categories

+7 votes
in Archived by
I don't think they are needed very much. It depends on which type of scenes they are, I mean some like in Shootout at Wadala are bad and I don't like them, while some like in Murder 2, man they were hot, I nothing short that love them. Hot girls are needed. But I would rather go with passionate kisses and then all my imagination.

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Its not about whether its needed or not, and I dont care about these things nowadays as these things are not much to think for. However, there must be a limit for all these scenes. Sex and inimate scenes are ok to some extent.
I do enjoy these intimate scenes just like every other person, but I like it when they keep the scenes to a limit! With limit I mean "S3x under bedsheet shit!" - If they start showing complete nudity - Iam up for it for sure! ;) :p

"Script demands intimacy".! Mind it! ;) :p

by Assistant Director (49.2k points)
selected by anonymous
+4 votes

Well i would have enjoyed it if the female's "MAIN PARTS" were shown,which doesnt happen....so watching those scenes isnt something i enjoy because i get bored.....If they show it full,then i would have enjoyed them

by All Time best! (268k points)
edited by
Lol............................
If thats started happen then Bollywood films would become blue films!!
–1
Well they can be passed with a different certificate......Like in US,you have the rated R certificate
+2 votes

Nt at all...these scenes should be only in adult films like Jism or nasha or sixteen..itz jst spoiles the film...jst as shootout at wadala...& nw kids cnt watch a film like BMB only for adult scenes...ITZ DISGUSTING!!

by Director (136k points)