18. Sanal - 51 points
  19. Suhas - 51 points
  20. Jordan Garcia - 49 points
  21. Hrithikiantilldeath - 45 points
  22. Greek God - 44 points
  23. playboy - 42 points
  24. mr.hola - 39 points
  25. God Father - 38 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

70.6k questions

269k answers

330k comments

1.5k users

Categories

+6 votes
in Archived by Director (136k points)
38% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Maybe, Coz Satyagraha seems to be a decent political drama and they have Prakash Jha as Director. He is a fantastic director and is a surprise package! This movie looks to be comprised of issues we are facing right now.. It will be a raw visualization of todays society in Jha's point of view. With Amit Ji in lead, jha has done half of his job and we can surely expect a entertaining cum thinking film!

I hope its not another Arakshan.

And IMO it'll be better than Raajneeti... Lets wait!

by Assistant Director (49.2k points)
selected by
+1 vote

no,i dont think so that as a political drama Satyagraha will be better than Rajneeti because the topics raised in Sayagraha is not so appealing according to me but Prakash Jha is a very great director and he may just surprise you with presenting important social issues in the most entertaining way.but i thing is guranteed that Satyagraha will be one of the finest films with fine performances by Ajay,Amitabh,Arjun & Kareena

by

Related questions