• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

296k comments

395 users

+8 votes
http://www.boxofficeindia.com/Details/art_detail/jaihoendssalmankhanrunsecondbestofalltime#.UvnUou-Bnp4

It's termed as the second best of the industry & the first place comfortably earned by Rajesh Khanna. Rajesh Khanna in a period of 15 months had 6 Blockbusters/Superhit films (October 1969 to February 1971) whereas Salman enjoyed 5 Blockbusters in a run lasting for 30 months.
asked in Opinion by Mega Star (248k points)
97% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Great run coming to an end hopefully he will again replicate this starting with kick This eid!!!

answered by Director (130k points)
selected by
+4 votes

So that means BOI are changing many data pre 2000..coz they gave semi hit to some of Rajesh's film in that period.That means some Aamir's films will end up being hits.Bad news for Aamir haters,when boi update,they wont be able to say 9 hit,10 hit.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
BOI ke naye verdicts ko dustbin mein daal do.
+2 votes

That Kaka's record is unbelievable man. It almost impossible to break this. (apart from SRK who has got a Bakwaas dictionary withour IMPOSSIBLE shabd).

At that time for a movie to be Superhit or Blockbuster, I guess it must run for more than 6 months. So basically whichever theater you were going in at that time, you would find a Kaka's film.

I'm very lucky not to be from that era.

Looking at my dad, I guess I understand why he was such a big star..........

answered by Costume designer (1.1k points)
+1
Well its not like in every theatre they used to run for so long,and plus at that time they were staggered releases not all india release..plus prints were also less.

Related questions

+30 votes
42 answers 1.7k views
1.7k views asked Jan 18, 2014 in Old by suhas Mega Star (248k points)