18. God Father - 93 points
  19. Suhas - 83 points
  20. shajandeepu - 64 points
  21. Rocsky - 60 points
  22. Kabir - 54 points
  23. Nikeel - 52 points
  24. mr.hola - 50 points
  25. suraj.j - 49 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

69.1k questions

262k answers

320k comments

1.3k users

Categories

+7 votes

Which is the best football club according to you?

For me its Real Madrid and Arsenal but If I have to choose one then it will be Real Madrid!

Choices:
Arsenal (2 votes, 29%)
Manchester United (0 votes)
Manchester City (0 votes)
Chelsea (2 votes, 29%)
Real Madrid (1 vote, 14%)
FC Barcelona (2 votes, 29%)
Bayern Munich (0 votes)
Borussia Dortmund (0 votes)
Paris-Saint Germain (0 votes)
Juventus (0 votes)
Inter Milan (0 votes)
AC Milan (0 votes)
Liverpool (0 votes)
Napoli (0 votes)
Spurs (0 votes)
in Archived by Assistant Director (49.2k points)
100% Accept Rate
Yeah PSG has a fab fan base in India compared to LYon!
yeah suddenly there are fans of man city,psg....i hate gloryhunters
City cum scumbags cum moneybags cum shitty ;) :p
i like man city because they are man utd's rivals,and i was so thrilled when aguero scored that last min goal against qpr due to which utd lost the title lol....

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

My Favourite Team Is Chelsea And Real Madrid......

by Unit Manager (39.3k points)
selected by
+3 votes

We are THE ARSENAL, by far the BIGGEST CLUB IN HISTORY......

by All Time best! (268k points)
edited by
Seriously man.....i have seen arsenal winning the EPL twice,the unbeaten one and the one 2 yrs before that.....but in the first one,i was still developing from a fan to a die hard fan since it was only 1-2 yrs i started taking epl seriously, so the emotions were less,but i was a diehard fan during that phase when the whole unbeaten season happnd,and was one proud and happy 16 yr old teenager....sad no trophies for 8 yrs ....now i am 25,hope to see them win one premier league title before i am 30
There is a chance this year, Arsenal must step-it-up this year! Let see, who they bring in before this transfer window. I hope Fellaini to sign for gunners ASAP!
i knw wenger will again not sign any big name....he will bring a few more kids and some shit players from africa playing in the french league or somwhere,or some more french from the french league or some overrated player from somewhere or someone who is just plain shit like squillaci
i am waiting for wenger when he says diaby or someone who recovers from an injury is like a new signing.....since david dean has gone,wenger has lost the plot of how to sign players
+3 votes

My fav are Arsenal and FC Barcelona....!!...picking one I would choose Arsenal..I am so happy they are top of the table this year..!!

by Star (151k points)
I also like Liverpool and real Madrid..!!

Related questions

+11 votes
10 answers 412 views
412 views asked Oct 27, 2013 in Archived by Eminem Camera Operator (10.7k points)
+4 votes
2 answers 52 views
52 views asked Jan 5, 2014 in Archived by Killer Production Accountant (25.7k points)
+4 votes
4 answers 30 views
30 views asked Dec 10, 2013 in Archived by Aashish Lachotraa Second Unit Director (78.9k points)