18. being_tanveer - 55 points
  19. Rocsky - 53 points
  20. Vicky Rai - 46 points
  21. shajandeepu - 45 points
  22. Greek God - 44 points
  23. suraj.j - 40 points
  24. Dattani - 39 points
  25. devendran - 36 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66.4k questions

249k answers

304k comments

943 users

+9 votes

First it happened with Jai Ho & now with Hasee Toh Phasee. And it's not even an EROS product. What a shame?!

And we thought what happened with Ram-Leela was the only worst part.

And it all started with R...Rajkumar,

in Opinion by All Time best! (254k points)
99% Accept Rate
i did not understand what you want to say...plz xplain
The film released on friday & the ******* copy that too with good print was made available on the internet on Saturday itself. It happened with Jai Ho & now with Hasee Toh Phasee.
Ohh thnx for explanation

5 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Yes saw yesterday night only nonretail dvd of htp uploaded!!!
I dont know whats going on!! This is very unusual...Piracy reached to extreme.Eventhogh movies are releasing on digital print..Its not healthy for bollywood..They should step some serious steps..

by Producer (109k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Because of this jai ho collections effected....... I don't understand why makers producers dont file case against ***?

by Location Scout (4.2k points)
edited by
+2 votes

didnot understand.plz explain.

by Production Accountant (23.9k points)
+2 votes

Single screens are responsible for this ...their are few unknown theatres in interior parts were their hardly is any security even I cam do piracy in such theatres....filmakrs should release movie only in reputed theatres

by Camera Operator (10.6k points)
Areee...dude their are good single screens though ...wth no security..you can even sit with a good camera...ovr there
You can sit with a good camera but you won't get the above qualtity both visual as well as audio. I mean the above one is not something recorded by a cam in a theater. Just look at the Ram-Leela one, it's a special screening purpose only copy which got leaked. We had a lengthy argument here on the forum when Jai Ho's ******* copy was available the second day where again I was the first one to post the images. Last time it was a product of EROS, infact except Hasee Toh Phasee, the other two are of EROS products only but this time it has happened to a Dharma Productions product which is a very bad thing for film industry.
ohhhh....i dont knw much ...leave this things waise can yu plzsend me the link wer yu got such a good print of this move
Na na. Me myself didn't download it. I just searched it for this post that's all.
+1 vote

so you are giving excuses why jai ho failed to cross even 150cr.
you are wrong it all started with ce itself which lost atleast 50cr from piration.

by Unit Manager (32.2k points) 1 flag
''Tomorrow if some Salman film flops or becomes disaster also I'll be the hardcore die hard fan of his. That connection is beyond box office''
n i m gonna download it now, thnx for making it(piracy) popular
pardes was flop but became hit due to tax exemption.good joke.
another  excuse but don't want to give credit to srk stardom for making pardes hit.

pardes was hit due to tax exemption.......................ha ha ha ha ha
haste haste pet fatt gaya.......................
@G.One... I can assume you know how to use "google". Please try it & search the information. Because I've collected that information from the most reliable sources straight from screen magazine's friday special issues which used to post the collections to every possible notable trade analysts - not the likes of your Taran Adarsh & all but serious full time senior film journalists.

Laugh as much as you can, but when I collect some info I collect A to Z giving my 100%. That's the extent I go into. This is not just for all Salman's films, ask me about every Srk film right from 1992 till 2013, infact go back & ask me about his first telefilm, I will give you complete details & analysis which is not just made by me but the actual trade analysts of 90's itself.

Next time think 1000 times before you mock me. You're among those people who're interested in knowing 100cr, I am among those who digs a lot to know why even a 100rs was spent on the film or in case of single screens in C centers, 40rs to 60rs. My dedication will start from that level.

Related questions

+9 votes
10 answers 194 views
+10 votes
2 answers 330 views
330 views asked Feb 4, 2014 in Opinion by Suhas All Time best! (254k points)
+3 votes
1 answer 121 views