• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

296k comments

395 users

+2 votes
at this stage india done quite well to restric nz at 80/7
asked in Sports Related by
edited by anonymous

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I was shocked to see the display of Indian bowlers in 2nd inn and I think at least something good they have done and Now ind has a chance even though it's not easy but 2 batsman have to get big hundreds and others have to chip in and tomorrow's morning session will be extremely crucial if they lose 3-4 wickets in that it's over but losing max 1 they will be in it...

answered by Director (130k points)
selected by anonymous
+1 vote

For chasing 400 runs in 4th innings , atleast 3-4 batsman have to score runs which seems impossible so a big no from myside

answered by Second Unit Director (78.7k points)
ya i think so nw 80/9 so i think think target will be under 400 bt its huge i think pitch is nw offering a lot swing and bounce 4 the bowlers
vaise bhi is ground pe highest chase 348 hai , or NZ ki bowling + swinging conditions  90 % to match NZ ke haath mein hai

Related questions

+4 votes
2 answers 28 views
28 views asked Feb 9, 2014 in Sports Related by anonymous
+1 vote
2 answers 81 views
+5 votes
2 answers 267 views
267 views asked Feb 18, 2014 in Sports Related by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (202k points)