All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

71.3k questions

272k answers

333k comments

1.6k users

Categories

+5 votes
asked in Archived by Star (141k points)
78% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Rolando is the most complete footballer in the world,while Messi is simply fantastic at what he does.Ronaldo is a better free kick taker,better header and also stronger than messi while Messi is technically better than Ronaldo and has a better temperament.I am a fan of neither of them,in fact i used to hate Ronaldo when he was at Man Utd but now that hate factor has decreased.
In short i rate both of them equally.....

answered by All Time best! (269k points)
edited by
Agreed completely, other than the hating part.
Hating man utd since started supporting Arsenal for around 13 yrs now......and so automatically hate their players also
+3 votes

Ronaldo..............................................

answered by Production Accountant (27.8k points)
+2 votes

as Sachin is in Cricket for me,same is Ronaldo for me in football.so my choice is Ronaldo

answered by
Yeah mate! +up vote! ;)

Related questions

+6 votes
3 answers 111 views
111 views asked Jun 27, 2014 in Sports Related by Aashish Lachotraa Second Unit Director (79.3k points)
+6 votes
4 answers 139 views
139 views asked Jan 28, 2014 in Archived by Pallav Assistant Director (59.8k points)