18. Sanal - 51 points
  19. Suhas - 51 points
  20. Jordan Garcia - 49 points
  21. Hrithikiantilldeath - 45 points
  22. Greek God - 44 points
  23. playboy - 42 points
  24. mr.hola - 39 points
  25. God Father - 38 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

70.6k questions

269k answers

330k comments

1.5k users

Categories

+8 votes

Though I'm a very big fan of class film & Farhan Akhtar,bt I wasnt excited about this film...as i dnt like biographic films..these were so boring..bt i cnt stop myself 4m going 2 cinema hall in a friday morning!! so i forcefuly sat in the theatre hall...bt tell u wat,The entry scene of Farhan (as Milkha Singh) changed my mind! the film was outstanding!! one of the best film of recent time...Farhan is a great actor,and he proves it once again...he doesn't played the role,but he lives the role...of course his carrier best performance,but he played the role so effortlessly...Sonam & other actors are decent in their small roles...direction is awesome,screenplay is fabulous!! picturisation of the film is so good dat when Milkha Singh runs in the race,its like you are watching him in the stadium...I knw as always,even this time Farhan's performance would be under-rated..but impact of the film would be always live with the audience whoever watch the film..there r so many moments in the film where tears came in my eyes...my ratins-5/5...best film of the year,beats 'Lootera'!!

in Archived by Director (136k points)
38% Accept Rate
I am gonna watch it on Sunday, probably, and after reading your and some other reviews, my expectations are higher than ever.
Hows the film???
Even though I went with great expectations, it still exceeded my expectations. Great film, loved it. Farhan's performance was awesome, man it was like he really felt Milka. Sonam is unnecessary, but okay. Love the film, and would probably watch it again next or next to next week.

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

It was a great movie and arguably the finest/best film of the year 2013! Wow loved it!M review follows~

by Assistant Director (49.2k points)
selected by
+2 votes

just one word for the film & Farhan's performance-simply outstanding & awesome

by

Related questions

+6 votes
2 answers 34 views
34 views asked Jul 12, 2013 in Archived by Zin Assistant Director (49.2k points)
+3 votes
1 answer 77 views
77 views asked Mar 11, 2014 in Opinion by fuad hasan Assistant Director (51.1k points)