• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.9k questions

243k answers

295k comments

395 users

+6 votes
My Vote -: Ronaldo

P.S I know this question has been asked before , but this is a poll.
Choices:
Ronaldo
Messi
asked in Old by Assistant Director (59.6k points)
99% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Messi is better technically while ronaldo is the most complete footballer.i cant choose who is betr.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
selected by
Messi is a magician with his feet.and damn star sports 4,not showing arsenal match and in thd rest 3 they r showing cricket hlts.
Yeah, right!
Abe kal el jab pata hai what is a complete footballer then why u were asking and pakauing by saying if cr7 can play as playmaker.had hai yar,ek to upar se arsenal ka match star wale dikha nahi rahe
Wtf i am not his fan.In fact i had a bitter hatred for ronaldo till he was at utd,as i am an arsenal fan,and i hate utd,the hatred has diminished slowly since he left.
+4 votes

messi any way,though i like ronaldo.

answered by Production Accountant (23.7k points)
+2 votes

when i want to laugh i watch messi
and when i want good fotball i watch ronaldo

messi is like a dwarf running around with little feets its fun to laugh at him

ronaldo is better and stronger than messi
but my favorite and most underrated footballer is Zlatan Ibrahimovic he has the strongest shots in the world

answered by
how dare you show ur but to me
0 votes

Both are good.

answered by Assistant Director (51.9k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers 32 views
+5 votes
13 answers 174 views
174 views asked Jun 25, 2014 in Opinion by fuad hasan Assistant Director (53.4k points)
+7 votes
6 answers 149 views
149 views asked Oct 20, 2013 in Old by Eminem Camera Operator (10.7k points)