All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

71.4k questions

272k answers

333k comments

1.6k users

Categories

+7 votes
Sources close to the production house confirm that the Bollywood perfectionist watched the movie and was impressed with it. "Aamir is currently in talks with the makers of the film. A clearer picture will emerge in the next few days," says the source. Interestingly, Aamir had earlier worked in a South remake, Ghajini, directed by Murugadoss. The film, which was also a psychological thriller,went on to become one of the highest grosser in Hindi cinema during that time (December 2008).However, recent buzz suggested that Aamir was interested in remaking yesteryear Telugu hit, and Chiranjeevi-starrer, Rudraveena in Hindi. But the actor rubbished the reports. If the Mahesh film does happen, it will be Aamir's second South remake of a psychological thriller.
asked in Archived by Production Accountant (22.9k points)
94% Accept Rate
badiya hai.................................................

2 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

These are all rumours like sarfarosh 2 and Lajjo(mani ratnam film) since 2006 and AAA sequel since ages.If its made,i would love it,bt i heard the film has many item songs which i would want removed.

answered by All Time best! (269k points)
selected by
i think he wont accept! Movie already received -ve to mixed to WOM!!
Excellent film it is. I can watch this movie 10 times if Aamir acts in it. Telugu audience are only masala lovers. This is SOME thriller.
+1
It a good film with many twists and turns infact most of my friends said it best mahesh babu film if aamir this film it'll be treat to watch
+1
Krk sahi bolta hai south ke audience ko sirf dimag ghar pe chorne wali filme chahiye
+2 votes

I dont think aamir will do this movie becouse its not a successfukl movie in telugu.

answered by Assistant Director (52.3k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers 92 views
92 views asked Jan 10, 2014 in Archived by Greek God Second Unit Director (79.8k points)
+5 votes
1 answer 183 views
+5 votes
1 answer 59 views