All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

71.4k questions

272k answers

333k comments

1.6k users

Categories

+8 votes
Its Amba Theatre in North Delhi with a capacity of 1100 persons and I enquired today and will enjoy the claps and whistles.
asked in Archived by All Time best! (296k points)
88% Accept Rate
+2
There are 4 shows every day.
apna naam badal k tu jai ho rakh le......................
ha ha ha tu SRK ka fan hai aur Main Uska admirer hoon.He lived in Rajender Nagar very near to my place and I have seen his house.I admired that a middle class average looking boy from my city became India's biggest megastar worldwide.

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

its quite normal with every salman movie to have 100%occupancy in almost every single screens all over india but it has to be seen that how it open at plexes which will determine the faith of the movie.

answered by Director (136k points)
selected by
+3 votes

http://www.talkingmoviez.com/jai-ho-advance-booking-report-early-trends/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed: Talkingmoviezcom (Talkingmoviez.com) ...single screen is excellent in all over india and in some cities multiplex also started advance booking but it is not in all india .only 10 to 15% multiplex started it .which get very good responce..but from wed 22nd jan in all over india multiplex will start advance booking

answered by Production Designer (13.8k points)
+2
I have never seen such rush for advance booking at that theatre that too 3 days before release.If content is good or even reasonable and with 3 open weeks it can score a double century.I have seen Singh Saab in this theatre and there was lot of shouting and I am sure masses will go ballistic with Jai Ho.
+2 votes

This movie will get very good support from plexes also

answered by Assistant Director (52.4k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
2 answers 94 views
+3 votes
6 answers 355 views