+7 votes
asked in Archived by Assistant Director (52.7k points)
99% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+7 votes

Best answer

That's good.

Just half an hour back DRC Multiplex in Mysore opened it's booking for Jai Ho, happy that I was the first one to book the ticket. Had missed the chance for Ready, Ek Tha Tiger & Dabangg 2 where I couldn't buy the first ticket while it had been a tradition of me buying the first ticket. Well there's nothing to brag much since both the single screens Woodlands & Sri Nagaraja, the manager used to keep the first ticket aside for me after doing the pooja as per my uncle's instructions. Anyways after a long time I again got to book the first ticket for first day first show & this time I did it on my own without uncle's assistance of calling the single screens or the distributor directly.

And keeping my story aside, giving the scenario in Mysore, 30mins well now it's 40mins+ I guess since the booking opened,
10.40am - 53 tickets already sold.
1.30pm - 48 tickets already sold.
4.15pm - 52 tickets already sold.
7pm - 60 tickets already sold.
9.55pm - 72 tickets already sold.

http://in.bookmyshow.com/buytickets/?eid=ET00018885&srid=MYS&did=20140124&ety=MT

Mysore still is the place where Stalin had a 50 day run. I am liking this craze. I've internals at 9am on that day & I will be finishing it in 1 hr max & be at the first day first show.

answered by All Time best! (279k points)
selected by
+5 votes

OM
In UP Salman is Gegastar so it is obvious to happen

answered by Executive Producer (66.3k points)