18. Being Yogesh - 35 points
  19. Imran1 - 35 points
  20. CultCharm - 33 points
  21. Sandeep - 32 points
  22. suraj.j - 23 points
  23. Ajay - 22 points
  24. Charlie Jatinder - 20 points
  25. Sss d - 19 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

70k questions

266k answers

325k comments

1.4k users

Categories

+6 votes
in Archived by All Time best! (268k points)
71% Accept Rate

edited by
You are right about that I guess now. I understood their formula and as Salman hasn't had a release for over a year, his last film's value has decreased, it's probably the best way to decide the ranking. Subscription na hotta na, qassam se maza aajatta, bas soch yaar, footfalls, har state ka full detailed, yearly, better verdicts, phir wese bhi jo inhon ne kiya hai, woh rating waalla chakkar, film ke baarre mein thoda batane waalla chakkar, Boxoffice note inka, har actor ka profile, boxoffice usmein, Subscribe karna padega, bas uspar ghussa charh raha hai!
Navo, can you make a whole new post about the formula of ranking and stick it to top, so users can know exactly how the ranking are given.
Bhai zin ko accha nahi lagega shayad aur woh apni jagah sahi hai,tu yeh post dekh le http://forum.ibodatabase.com/101789/glossary-link-below-useful-those-newly-into-boxoffice-stuff
+1
1 mahine ka subscription karo ................aur 1 month me hi total databse check kar lo.
 phir boi ko laat maar do.
 1 saal ka laafra nahi palo...............

5 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

They are giving Srk no.1 position in domestic with his last 4 movies don't you think Saman will deserve no.1 position with his last 4 blockbuster (because except c.e srk other 3 movies are underperformer).

by Director (129k points)
selected by
+1
if only last 4 are compared then yes salman should be on top in domestic market only business wise though
@thekai-read my above cmnt,u'll knw why salman shouldnt be 1 going by their formula,phir bhi samajh nahi aya to ek post hai boi sucks poll wala usme mera comment padh
got it thnx
Thekai check real champ's last post,usme criteria dala hua hai from archives
+3 votes

Navo,i've completely lost faith in boi verdicts.They always show less verdict for Aamir's film.Now they have taken Atbb of ghajini(which is wrong).I won't be suprised if they'll also take atbb verdict of d3 too.They really sucks.

by
+2
they took away dabangs verdict. made KANK semi hit. i say who cares as long as the films are good and enjoyable
+1
I always questioned KANK's hit before also.Regarding cdi,partner losing bb,that should hv been done long ago when tzp was given superhit.if ghajini lost it,that means they made it very strict,and its likely 80's will hv zero atbb and 90's only 1(hahk)
+1
i dont think CDI and partner should be demoted but rather TZP shouldve been promoted looking at the business it did being a comparatively small film like A2
They made it more strict...nw its better,and films like blue which deserve flop hv got flops
+2 votes

I Have Lost 60% Faith On BOI Till Now,Waiting For Pre 90's And 00's Verdicts,Then I Will Decide To Believe Or Not!But,Till Now Its One Of The Worst Site Ever I Can Say.

by Producer (101k points)
edited by
Aur Tu Itna Kuon BOI Ko Support Kar Raha Hai?They Changed Many Verdicts Of Aamir's Movies Also Which Shouldn't...
They made it stricter,and revised many.if i go by tzp verdict,cdi partner welcome are justified.jism 2 getting below avg was a shock to me coz it did well for budget,nw it got semi hit.garam masala got deserving hit.MP got unfair flop bt going by budget and new strictness,i am ok with it.the likes of blue,patiala house got deserving flop.80% verdicts are betr
+1
1 mahine ka subscription karo ................aur 1 month me hi total databse check kar lo.
phir boi ko laat maar do.
1 saal ka laafra nahi palo...............
Some Of Them What They Changed Should,Some Of Them Shouldn't...Itna Strict Karne Se Kya Hoga?No One Will Follow Them Now(I Saw All Fans Are Against Them Now Be It SRK Fans,Aamir Fans,Salman,Hritik Or Akshay Fans Are Against Them Now)...Attention Apne Tarah Karne Ke Liye Ye Sab Controversy Kar Rahe Hai....
+2 votes

Yes you are correct but a question mark is on their full proof authenticity.

by All Time best! (285k points)
Nothing is perfect,bt if you think logically,80% of the changed verdicts are betr.Like garam masala getting hit,the likes of blue,patiala house etc going dwn as flops
+1
Ghajini BB what a joke.....HSSH Blockbuster no way max Super Hit..KMG sureshot Blockbuster.Some changes are good and some are bad.And I noticed that Jab Tak Hai Jaan not included in 2012 record.
Hai to jthj 2012 me,woh image poster kabhi kabhi load nahi hota.and some changes are bad bt most are betr.
+2 votes

Om
Whatever formula they had used but it is clear that they hates Akshay and doesn't consider him as star even leave things like Superstar............i have lost faith on them it it continues that day is not far when we will have only one source to follow and that is producer figures and verdicts....................

by Executive Producer (66.1k points)
OM
i am not in mood of calculation otherwise i would proved by this formula Akshay will place at 6th for sure............he has huge weekends too and better than those stars who are considered as bigger than him
There is a different threshold for every release size dude.A 20cr weekend in 1000scr is better than 30cr wknd in 2500 screen.