18. Being Yogesh - 35 points
  19. Imran1 - 35 points
  20. CultCharm - 33 points
  21. Sandeep - 32 points
  22. suraj.j - 23 points
  23. Ajay - 22 points
  24. Charlie Jatinder - 20 points
  25. Sss d - 19 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

70k questions

266k answers

325k comments

1.4k users

Categories

+6 votes
New Boi has bought new surprises with it ... Bad Surprises..... Some changes are really Bad... Some stars are demoted thoroughly and some are promoted....We all know it is not good

But what can we do ... Will BOI stop... Will the Bollywood Industry Close.... No..... I must tell you the change in verdict of the movie of your fav. star will not effect him... So why it effects you.....Your Fav. Actor Should be Number One in your Heart ...

The good Films like Tzp , Cdi , Namastey London , Koi mil gaya , etc which were released some years ago have created a inspiration ine one's mind.... People have loved it... Will the change in verdict affect it?? .. No it won't....... I must tell you 90% people don't care about verdicts and 75% don't know what are verdicts...

So its my advice to accept the verdicts of   BOI with open heart ..... The fav. stars of all the users is loved by millions .. "The verdict Don't Matter ".

Let's Forget about it and make the fourm Cheerful AGAIN.
in Archived by Assistant Director (59.8k points)
99% Accept Rate
I don't like the site but not because of my fav's star film verdict, it's just that subscription thing! Saarre records, collections, dekhne ke liye subscribe karna padega, woh bhi bade pese!

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I knw the star ranking has been done correctly coz i knw the formula(many who hvnt seen it b4 might be thinking why some stars hv neg points),that's why i am not shouting.A few verdicts are questionable.Bt i am not happy abt 1 thing,the subscription stuff.

by All Time best! (268k points)
selected by
Most probable ranking after Jai Ho and D3 updated?
Salman 1,aamir 2,srk 3
Yes subscription Sucks....
+2 votes

Yeh baat ki hai tune sau take sach!!!

by Director (130k points)
Thanks bro...
+2 votes

You said truth, but what to do Akshay's ranking????????

by Second Unit Director (72.8k points)
They have different formula to calculate a star ranking... you should ask Navo about it.... I don't know what the formula is... Yes I agree that any star rankings are Wrong..Totally Wrong.

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers 113 views
+13 votes
4 answers 229 views
229 views asked Jun 21, 2014 in Official by Invisible Production Designer (14.9k points)