All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

71.4k questions

272k answers

333k comments

1.6k users

Categories

+4 votes
And also tell that by which verdict change you are happy and sad
asked in Archived by Mega Star (221k points)
99% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Om
Shocking: Welcome , Partner, Cdi are superhits............Ghajni is Blockbuster,......Thankyou is Flop........Mangal Pandey Flop..............Hum Sath Sath Hai Blockbuster[BOI is no more believable after this verdict completely bakwaas] though verdicts of Patiala House and Desi Boyz are not that shocking for me
Namaste London is now semi hit[earlier it was Hit] and i am satisfied with thatand also verdict for Garam Masala is correct

answered by Executive Producer (66.3k points)
selected by
+4 votes

Most Shocking Was CDI Is Super Hit And Hum Saath Saath Hain Is BlockbusterNow.And I Am Happy They Didn't Change The Verdict Of Ra One And They Corrected The Verdict Of Paheli....I Am Sad,They Changed The Verdict Of CDI,Welcome....

answered by Producer (102k points)
+3 votes

Ghajini is the most shocking.they corrected many like murder 2.

answered by All Time best! (269k points)
OM
what about Hum Sath Sath Hai how can it be Blockbuster completelyfake site now i won't believe them anymore
+1
Doosri filmo ko one step up ya down kiya but hssh ko to sidha hit se bb had hai ye
+3 votes

Welcome ..........................

answered by Second Unit Director (73.5k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
1 answer 214 views
+7 votes
4 answers 235 views