+4 votes
In my opinion it is a Atbb
asked in Archived by Assistant Director (46.4k points)
99% Accept Rate
100% ATBB superb collections in four weeks
How can any movie who set benchmark of 100cr and has good treanding become bb..It deserves atbb...
yaar what i remember is that it had a beautiful run with less drops.........how they made Dhoom 3 an ATBB is not understandable cz its drop is huge.......possibly they r gonna change Ghajini's verdict

n the way they changed Chak De's verdict, i guess they should not include Ashique 2 in BB column.........same thing i wanted to say about Murder 2, but they already changed it to Super-Hit along with Dirty Picture also losing BB status........LOL

BOI(new) ROCKS
Kya Kehna changed from Semi-Hit(as far as i remmbr) to Hit......Fiza is Average now instead of Flop

just writing it here to remember the differences.......i know, it is unrelated to the ques

5 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

i think its fair as BOI had

said that Ghajini was given
ATBB tag for it's 115cr collections,
if the distributor share was
considered it did only above
average business.

answered by Unit Manager (38.6k points)
selected by
raone verdict?
+4 votes

The record breaking Business it did makes it a deserving ATBB in my sense

answered by Executive Producer (60.2k points)
+3 votes

It collected 35cr more than Dhoom 2 so I think it's borderline.

answered by Assistant Director (49.8k points)
+3 votes

If doing 35% more than the 2nd one doesnt give u atbb,what does.And b4 also they did injustice by giving only superhit to tzp..they made plenty of changes,bt they didnt change ra.one.

answered by All Time best! (270k points)
+1
Gajini k kam huye verdict se zyada dukh tjhe raone k maintained verdict se hua hai shayad, har jagah wohi bol raha hai.
waise gajini really deserve atbb
+1 vote

Ghajini and Dabbang both were deserve to be atbb.

answered by Assistant Director (52.5k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
5 answers 343 views
343 views asked Aug 22, 2016 in Opinion by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (44.4k points)
+3 votes
3 answers 151 views
+8 votes
8 answers 183 views
183 views asked Sep 10, 2014 in Movies by anonymous