All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

71.4k questions

272k answers

333k comments

1.6k users

Categories

+4 votes
They are charging money for subscribtion and with that you will be able to see all the bo data like opening day, weekend etc and footfalls also. I'm not
related to an answer for: How many of you subscribed to new BOI?
asked in Archived by Mega Star (221k points)
99% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

They became greedy..They thinl they are popular and just want to cash that..I am not going to waste money for that...Atmax nowon I will follow boi.co.in for collection and boi for verdict...Even sites like imdb; and other sites are not charging....Useless and Senseless step by Boi...Bad; Very bad move..Not happy at all; rather disappointed..

answered by Producer (112k points)
selected by
Bhai, they do tell the collections of the the new films.
+1
Arre atleast they should give access for past one year..They are not even showing k3; ce; yjhd collections....I am not saying ki they should give access to whole database but atleast past 1yr..
+1 vote

OM
Lets see if anyone will not help then i will have to subscribe............................

answered by Executive Producer (66.3k points)