• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.9k questions

243k answers

295k comments

395 users

+10 votes
asked in Old by All Time best! (267k points)
72% Accept Rate

edited by

5 Answers

+6 votes

Best answer

I dont think any clash will be there on 6th june..Holiday will have solo release...Actually because of pk postponement; Overcrowding and clashes will not be there with big movies...Atleast all movie will try to get one open week ...Atmax action Jackson will release 1week later; thats it...Even same adjustment made with its entertainment and Singham2... (On top of that prabhu and Akki share strong bond and they dont ruin this forsure)..

answered by Producer (108k points)
selected by
+5 votes

I hope clash won't happen.

answered by Second Unit Director (72k points)
+4 votes

One big movie will clash with Holiday as distributors and exhibitors wont give solo release to akki movie on post ipl.post ipl can accomodate two big movies when stars like ajay and akki are there in the movie.acc to me action jackson-Holiday clash should be averted as both actors have same target audience.i think humshakals and holiday should clash on 6th june.

answered by Director (132k points)
+1 vote

I dont want these two movies clash.

answered by Assistant Director (51.9k points)
0 votes

If they clash then both film distributors make small profits only or even they will lose money.If clash happens then holiday take bigger opening than aj.

answered by Second Unit Director (73.3k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
5 answers 77 views
+6 votes
1 answer 250 views