• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

394 users

+7 votes
asked in Old by Assistant Director (55.9k points)
59% Accept Rate
+1
I am only agree with Superstition as Christmas is always lucky for Aamir sir.

6 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Ei call this smartness or to be specific Opportunistic apporch...See Aamir has great record with Christmas plus it comes with good open weeks and holidays so That makes Christmas more favorable date..If no big big movies are releasing then whats the problem...Srk has same approch for Deewali; Sk with Eid; So Nothing wrong in this..All SuperStars are now looking for such dates because hardly one or max 2 movie release in a year so they want to cash fully....

answered by Producer (108k points)
selected by
Yaar.. Kya fark padta june release aur x'mas release mein ? Ghante ka bhi fark nahi padta..
Farak sirf open weeks ka hai plus they want to cash Holiday season...
Mana farak nahi padta but they want to play safe; agar sk or Srk ne book ki hote Christmas toh wo aisa nahi katre; Abhi khali hai date..Regarding Bv ; wo Kashyap movie hai with limited target audience; no universal appeal; So usse unko farak nahi padta...
Chak de yara...
+4 votes

UTV bought the worldwide distribution rights for 118cr for a reason,why are you so jealous.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
Aamir and Hirani always wanted to release on 1st half of 2014,utv bought the distribution rights,if they think they can make more in christmas which is lucky for aamir,why should aamir hirani interfere.
Utv had bought it o.O?
Yeh bata vidhu vinod chopra pk ko produce nahi kar rahe kya?
Vidhu Vinod Chopra will only be a presenter of P.K. It's being co-produced by Aamir, Raju & UTV.
Vidhu vinod is only a presenter,nothing else.dosti yari ke liye uska nam dal denge
+3 votes

Release your movie on 2013 Eid is the act for Greediness & Cowardness (to begging jituji with help of his friend Karan Johar who is also good friend of Ekta for postpone their movie & later betray them all).

answered by Director (128k points)
Bhai right now to TGI Friday's..but free sirf Jan tak hi hu feb me work load aa jayega...
Resume ke liye hotel management course is compulsory...i am in supply chain dept. so mere liye jaruri nahi hai..
Bhai right now in TGI Friday's..but free sirf Jan tak hi hu feb me work load aa jayega...
Resume ke liye hotel management course is compulsory...i am in supply chain dept. so mere liye jaruri nahi hai..
Okay.. And maine majak kiya tha and tune puri ki puri history, geography bata di
Nahi bhai agar kisi ka bhala ho raha hai to badhiya baat hai..
+3 votes

My answer is same as Deepak.

answered by Second Unit Director (72k points)
+2 votes

Its smartness as it will get more open week and it will get more buzz as aamir coming after 1year.

answered by Director (132k points)
+1
Bhai....its business...tell me any Khan;s movie in last couple of years...when they have selected their release date just for fun...
@abbie see yaar.. They selected a date.. And accordingly others selected their date.. And prepared posters even.. And now when came so close.. Postponned their film.. I mean there is an example of yjhd.. Now all know how productive post ipl season is.. They had 14 open days.. But still surrendered to their greediness.. They passed a wrong message with perhaps the best messagefull film in its time..
yaar charmer greediness nhi bol skte.money from films  is not so important for khans especially aamir and srk.its just to that to prove in market that how much big star they are.
+1
@abbie-talaash had a normal release date
0 votes

Aamir says "money can't buy me". Bt sadly enough, money can make him postpone his film by 6 months jst fr an additional collections of 20-30 cr. So truth is, money can buy him.

answered by Unit Manager (30.6k points)
+2
Kabhi dimag bhi use kiya kar.Its UTV who postponed it not Aamir.Aadhe srk'ian sudhar gaye tu kab sudhrega

Related questions

+10 votes
6 answers 152 views
+10 votes
5 answers 176 views