Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,999 questions

251,513 answers

307,806 comments

396 users

Male vs Female Dictionary (Just For Fun)

+3 votes
People not always mean what they say, sometimes what they say is just the opposite of what they actually feels.... well, that's why miscommunication happens all the time,,, especially in relationship, ,, now, here's i give you some clue about the true meaning behind the words that people say in relationships. .... WOMEN ' S Dictionary:~ 1. Yes = No 2. No = Yes 3. Maybe = No 4. We need = I want 5. I am sorry = you 'll be sorry 6. We need to talk = you ' re in trouble 7. Sure, go ahead = you better not 8. Do what you want = you will pay for this later 9. I am not upset = of course I am upset, you moron! 10. You ' re very attentive tonight = is s●x all you ever think about? MEN ' S Dictionary:~ 1. I am hungry = I am hungry 2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy 3. I am tired = I am tired 4. Nice dress = Nice cle●vage! 5. I love you = let ' s have s●x now 6. I am bored = Do you want to have s●x? 7. May I have this dance? = I ' d like to have s●x with you 8. Can I call you sometime? = I ' d like to have s●x with you 9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I ' d like to have s●x with you 10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I ' d like to have s●x with you 11. Those shoes don ' t go with that utfit = I ' m ***
asked Jan 20, 2014 in Old by moviezfun Producer (108,119 points)
92% Accept Rate

edited May 16, 2014 by moviezfun

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Lol......just epic stuff.....

answered Jan 20, 2014 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,126 points)
selected Oct 15, 2014 by moviezfun
+1 vote

Though i've read it b4,its still funny,mainly the men part..i needed some funny stuff to lift my mood which has been terribly down all day.

answered Jan 20, 2014 by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267,400 points)

Related questions

+8 votes
2 answers 82 views
82 views asked May 15, 2014 in General by Mast Maula Assistant Director (48,003 points)
+4 votes
3 answers 200 views
200 views asked Oct 18, 2013 in Old by Sandeep Production Accountant (23,548 points)